Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
What are some of the benefits of Porcelain Veneers that I should expect?
Our experienced cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills, Dr. Kevin Sands, can design customized porcelain veneers for your teeth that can improve a variety of dental imperfections and give you a winning smile. If you are a candidate for porcelain veneers, this treatment can change the overall appearance of your teeth with results that look natural and blend in with surrounding teeth.
- You can maintain your natural tooth structure
- The procedure is minimally-invasive and is virtually painless
- Veneers are highly stain-resistant
- With proper care, porcelain veneers can last 15 to 20 years or longer
- They are customized to match the color and shape of your natural teeth
- Veneers camouflage teeth damaged from cracks, stains, and discoloration
- Veneers cover gaps and spaces, and can even give misaligned teeth a straighter appearance
- They are designed to look very natural
- Veneers help many patients look and feel younger after the procedure
- Veneers can improve the function of your teeth as well as aesthetics
Porcelain veneers can ultimately help you look and feel healthier, live better, and increase your self-confidence. It’s important to choose a highly qualified dentist with whom you feel comfortable for porcelain veneer procedures or any other type of dental treatment. Dr. Sands has been performing these procedures for many years and has the credentials and experience of someone you can trust to take excellent care of you and your teeth.
To learn more about the benefits of porcelain veneers, please contact Kevin Sands, DDS today with any questions you may have, or to schedule a free consultation.